A downloadable game for Windows
Ellica is a Demonic Magic Studies student at one of the most prestigious schools in the realm, Aeternum Academy. But her schoolwork has to take a back seat one day when she discovers her best friend Macy is missing!
Help Ellica brave the crazed groundskeeper, an overzealous hall monitor and waves upon waves of wayward flying cats in the adventure of a lifetime… or maybe just the adventure of this week.
Aeternum is a side-scrolling bullet hell shoot 'em up (aka horizontal shmup).
- Five levels of screen-packing bullets and intricately patterned scripted boss fights.
- Four difficulty modes: Normal, Hard, Demonic, Lunatic.
- PC Bonus: Easy difficulty. Same bullets as Normal, but you lose less power when hit.
- Lunatic difficulty: the difficulty so hard even the creator can't beat it!
- Visual style melding pixel art characters and backgrounds with hi-def graphical effects.
- A rather silly story with dialogue written by Nate Graves of GearFish.
- Option to turn off dialogue for shooting purists.
- Soundtrack by Jesse Bishop. Seventeen tracks of epic chip-pop goodness.
- New options to toggle vsync and fixed timestep. Fixes a problem with certain Nvidia cards that run XNA games too slowly.
- Fixed a problem where the game could not run in full screen on monitors with a native resolution smaller than 1280x720.
|Published||Jan 19, 2015|
|Tags||Bullet Hell, chiptune, Cute, danmaku, Pixel Art, Shoot 'Em Up, stg, xna|
|Average session||About a half-hour|
|Inputs||Keyboard, XBox 360 controllers|
|Accessibility||Subtitles, Configurable controls, Interactive tutorial|
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $6.00 USD. You will get access to the following files: